FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

GA Suffix Meaning

YogendraC
Novice

Could you pls help check the difference between p/n# 5SGXEABN2F45C2NGA and 5SGXEABN2F45C2N? and what the suffix “GA” signify?  Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community. Generally, the device part number ended with the additional suffix 'GA' is referring to the customer-specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has undergone additional qualification upon request. The default part number would be 5SGXEABN2F45C2N. You can refer to the date code decoder on how to interpret the general code.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/decoder.html

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community. Generally, the device part number ended with the additional suffix 'GA' is referring to the customer-specific ordering suffix, the material that builds directly for some specific customer request. These are added to the device part number when a device has undergone additional qualification upon request. The default part number would be 5SGXEABN2F45C2N. You can refer to the date code decoder on how to interpret the general code.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/decoder.html

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos
ChiaLing_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Thank you

Regards,

Chia Ling

0 Kudos