FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Hello! I am a university professor and I signed up for the Academic program. I received DE-10 Lite Board and I am trying to do beginning FPGA labs on it. I have a few questions which are continued under Details.

AAgaj1
Beginner

1) I went to the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/topics/fpga-academic/membership.html

In the site it is written:

"Get solutions and source material for classroom lab exercises."

My question is this: Where/How do I get the labs and the solutions? Would you give me directions where to click?

2) Where do I find beginning FPGA labs related to DE-10 Lite Board? I found some but they don't seem to be applicable to this board.

3) Are these labs (hopefully for DE-10 Lite Board) written in such a way that a student or I can do block programming instead of HDL/VHDL programming and get the right results for the lab?

Sincerely,

Dr. Agajanian

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Deshi_Intel

HI,

For Intel FPGA academic support, source materials, or additional questions, you can submit your request using below link

At the same time, I also found out about example design user manual for using DE-10 Lite board in below link

I believed most of these example design are developed using Verilog coding but pls check out to be sure.

• It's advisable to pick up verilog for ease of creating FPGA design

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
AAgaj1
Beginner

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

HI,

You are welcome !

Alright, I am setting this case to closure.

Feel free to file new forum thread if you have any new enquiry in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
AAgaj1
Beginner

Hello Dlim!

I have another important issue which nobody is responding to. I hope you can!

Here is the issue:

I applied the FPGA Academic program membership 2 weeks ago and I have not received membership yet. Please see the emails below! I need the membership in order to get lab solution resources. Please help!

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:34 PM

To: FPGA Academic Program - Case <fpga.academic@intel.com>

Subject: FPGA Academic Program Application Question

To:Intel Academic Program

Please see the email below. It has been two weeks since I applied for FPGA Academy membership and I have not heard from the Program. Would you please let me know the status of my application.

Sincerely,

Dr. Agajanian

Aram Agajanian, Ph.D.

Associate Professor | Reed Hall of Science

Olivet Nazarene University

One University Ave.

Bourbonnais, IL 60914

saagajanian@olivet.edu | Office: 815.939.5126

From: FPGA Academic Program <fpgs.academic.apply@intel.com>

Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:32 PM

To: Aram Agajanian <saagajanian@olivet.edu>

Subject: Intel® FPGA Academic Program: Membership Application L-004409 ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA

Dear Dr. Aram Agajanian,

Thank you for applying for membership in the Intel® FPGA Academic Program. Your application is awaiting approval by our customer service team. The review process may take up to five business days. We may contact you by email if we need additional information. This process may take up to 2 business days and we may follow up with additional emails if more information is required.

Once we verify your affiliation, your membership in the Intel FPGA Academic Program will be approved. In the meantime, you may make license, curriculum, and board donation requests by visiting the membership section of the Intel FPGA Academic Program website. 

You can reply to this email with additional information or questions.

Membership Application Number: L-004409

Salutation: Dr.

Name: Aram Agajanian

Role: Professor

Phone: 7733836301

Emailsaagajanian@olivet.edu

Websitehttps://www.olivet.edu

Institution: Olivet Nazarene University

Department: Engineering

Address: 1535 N. Forest Ave.

River Forest 60305

United States

Best Regards,

Intel FPGA University Program

ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA

0 Kudos
AAgaj1
Beginner
Thank you Dlim! I have another issue as follows: I applied the FPGA Academic program membership 2 weeks ago and I have not received membership yet. Please see the emails below! I need the membership in order to get lab solution resources. Please help! From: Aram Agajanian Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:34 PM To: FPGA Academic Program - Case <fpga.academic@intel.com<mailto:fpga.academic@intel.com>> Subject: FPGA Academic Program Application Question To:Intel Academic Program Please see the email below. It has been two weeks since I applied for FPGA Academy membership and I have not heard from the Program. Would you please let me know the status of my application. Sincerely, Dr. Agajanian Aram Agajanian, Ph.D. Associate Professor | Reed Hall of Science Olivet Nazarene University One University Ave. Bourbonnais, IL 60914 saagajanian@olivet.edu<mailto:saagajanian@olivet.edu> | Office: 815.939.5126 From: FPGA Academic Program <fpgs.academic.apply@intel.com<mailto:fpgs.academic.apply@intel.com>> Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:32 PM To: Aram Agajanian <saagajanian@olivet.edu<mailto:saagajanian@olivet.edu>> Subject: Intel® FPGA Academic Program: Membership Application L-004409 ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA Dear Dr. Aram Agajanian, Thank you for applying for membership in the Intel® FPGA Academic Program. Your application is awaiting approval by our customer service team. The review process may take up to five business days. We may contact you by email if we need additional information. This process may take up to 2 business days and we may follow up with additional emails if more information is required. Once we verify your affiliation, your membership in the Intel FPGA Academic Program will be approved. In the meantime, you may make license, curriculum, and board donation requests by visiting the membership section of the Intel FPGA Academic Program website.<https://software.intel.com/fpga-academic/teach/#membership> You can reply to this email with additional information or questions. Membership Application Number: L-004409 Salutation: Dr. Name: Aram Agajanian Role: Professor Phone: 7733836301 Email: saagajanian@olivet.edu<mailto:saagajanian@olivet.edu> Website: https://www.olivet.edu<https://www.olivet.edu/> Institution: Olivet Nazarene University Department: Engineering Address: 1535 N. Forest Ave. River Forest 60305 United States Best Regards, Intel FPGA University Program ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA
0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the slow respond from Intel FPGA university program. Perhaps your membership application is still under processing.

For Intel FPGA forum, we are Intel agent that's mainly in charge for technical issue support but membership application is beyond my department control.

Sorry about it. Hopefully you can hear back soon from Intel FPGA university program department soon.

Thanks.

Regards,

Deshi

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

I got feedback that your membership was approved the same day you applied on June 4th.

I suspect there could be an issue on email notification update causing the mis-understanding no one from Intel is processing your application.

You should be able to use your MyIntel username and password to access the FPGA Academic Program’s member section. From there, you can request for lab solutions. Login page linked on: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/topics/fpga-academic/membership.html

Alright, I will be setting your case to closure.

Feel free to post new forum thread if you still have new enquiry in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos