FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5875 Discussions

Hi Intel, I am researching for the device LE82GME965 SLA9F and i cannot find the baking condition of the part. Could you advise the baking condition (temp and time).

JDocl
Beginner

Also, i believe the baking condition is based on package thickness, am i correct? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

I think you might have posted this thread into the wrong community forum. This forum only covers Intel FPGA product. Our agents can only help to provide assistance with regards to FPGA product. If you have further enquiries on other Intel product, please post your question to the correct Intel Community topics from the link below:

https://forums.intel.com/s/

We will then require deleting this thread from the Intel FPGA forum topic. 

Thank you.

Regards,

Intel FPGA Support Team

0 Kudos
JDocl
Beginner

Hi Intel FPGA Team,

Noted and thank you... Could you please advise which category is for the device i am looking for? 82GME965 Chipset

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

Unfortunately Intel is a very big organisation with different group supporting different product.

Intel FPGA forum support agent is not familiar with Intel chipset product.

Perhaps you can try out -> Hardware Products -> processors forum. The processor forum support agent maybe able to provide better guideline to you.

Thanks.

Regards,

Intel FPGA support agent

0 Kudos
JDocl
Beginner

Understood... I have placed my inquiry under graphics. Thank you again and you can delete this case now.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for your understanding.

I will now set this case to closure.

Thanks.

Regards,

Intel FPGA Support Agent

0 Kudos