FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

How can I get CAD-Datas of the Arria 10 Soc Development Kit?

NRied
Beginner

Hello, we have been commissioned by Zeiss to develop an e-box. For this we shall use the Arria 10 Soc Development Kit. On the Intel site I couldn't find a way to use the corresponding CAD data for our designs. Which steps have to be taken to get the CAD data of the board for Creo (e.g. .prt, .stp, .igs or similar)?

I hope you can help me out here.

With kind regards

Mrs. Riedl

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Welcome to INTEL forum. For this you need to download Arria 10 SX SoC Package Installer Prod/ES addition https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/arria-10-soc-development-kit.html

go to board_design_files folder, open layout folder and gerber folder

0 Kudos
NRied
Beginner

Hello,

thanks for the quick feedback. We have already seen the data described by you. Unfortunately, we cannot find a format that we can read into Creo Parametrics. The available data with .art, .drl and so on are unknown to us or cannot be opened in Creo. We need CAD data such as .stp or .igs. Is there the possibility to get these directly from you/intel. These data do not have to seem intelligent or parametric. We need this data just to define the installation space.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Done some checking with support team, regrettably we do not provide CAD data such as .stp or .igs. currently available is layout and gerber file. Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully and thank you for patience and understanding on this matter.

0 Kudos