FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5915 Discussions

How can I perform warranty repair?

STu1
Beginner

We bought a "Cyclone V GT FPGA Development Board" at 2018/10/9.There was a problem with the IO test.How can I perform warranty repair?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee
Hie Can you please re-run the test with the loopback card plugged in to HSMB. I believe currently you have loopback card plugged into HSMA. Please unplug it and plug it into HSMB and rerun test and confirm if the failure still exist. Regards, Nathan
0 Kudos
STu1
Beginner

Hi Nathan,

The failure still exist.

We used our design and assign the input/output pin to HSMB(ex.pin1,pin2,pin3).

It can be used, but it won't work after a period of use.

We need to re-assign IO to another HSMB pin.

So I using loopback card to test and have failure.

0 Kudos
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee
Hie, ok could you provide the dev kit serial number.
0 Kudos
STu1
Beginner

Hi Nathan,

I can find two serial numbers on the back of the board.:

(1)6XX-44179R-0B

(2)5CPCIe 00002013

Which one you want?

0 Kudos
Nathan_R_Intel
Employee
Thanks for your response. Another Intel representative will reach out to you soon. Regards, Nathan
0 Kudos
STu1
Beginner

Hi Nathan,

Thanks your help!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hello, I’m helping on the warranty repair. May I have the copy of invoice showing ship date? This is for further warranty checking. And you can also reply/attach your file in private message.
0 Kudos
STu1
Beginner

Hi AAbd,

I sent message to you and attached the invoice file.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Sir, Thanks for your update. I'm now check your issue with our Customer Service Team and it normally takes about 1~2 working days to verify and please expected some delay in our respond.
0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee
Hi Sir Upon confirmation from Customer Service team, your Cyclone V GT FPGA Development Board is out of warranty. The kit was shipped on 8/2018 and the warranty period for dev kit is 90days starting from shipment date. Regrettably, we couldn’t proceed for the warranty repair claim. Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully and thank you for patience and understanding on this matter
0 Kudos