FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

How do I get the IBIS-AMI files for Arria 10 transceivers? The website says to contact Support Team. How do I do that?

CHenr14
Beginner

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Deshi_Intel

Hi,

IBIS-AMI is Intel NDA protected info. I can only release it to you if your company has NDA agreement signoff with Intel.

Can you share with me the NDA number for verification purpose if you have one with Intel ?

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
CHenr14
Beginner
Hi dlim, We are working on locating/ setting up an NDA. In the meantime, is the NDA also needed to get package deskew numbers for compensating board trace lengths for 2400MT/s DDR4? Thank you, Carolyn
0 Kudos
CHenr14
Beginner

Hello, we have a PIA in place between Raytheon and Intel. I see a Ref No 18205 on the document.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi Carolyn,

For IO package length info, you can grab it from below link without NDA requirement.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

HI Carolyn,

I will initiate private discussion with you since it involve more sensitive CNDA discussion topic.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi Carolyn,

Private message sent. Let me know if you are able to view it.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi Carolyn,

I have not hear back from you after I shared the CNDA detail with you in private message.

Any update from your side ?

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
CHenr14
Beginner
Hello, My manager has been working this on my behalf and just last week gained access to the requested files. Thanks for your help. Carolyn
0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi Carolyn,

No problem. Keep me posted once your manager has validated the CNDA doc then I can proceed to share IBIS AMI file with you via FTP.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

Hi Carolyn,

I have not hear back from you for quite some time.

It's ok if you need more time to review the NDA stuff but I can't let this case idle for too long.

For now, I am setting this case to closure first.

Feel free to file new forum thread to resume discussion when you are ready in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos