Mircosoft Excel 365
Adjusting different parameters do not result in changes of the estimation
Hi @TKill6 Could you provide more info on what you debugged so far?
1) To enable macros are you following the below procedures?
1. Click File 2. Click Help ➤ Options 3. Click Trust Center ➤ Trust Center Settings 4. Click the Macro Settings button in the Trust Center dialog box. Turn on the Disable all macros with notification option. 5. Close the PowerPlay EPE spreadsheet and reopen it. 6. Click Enable Content when a security warning appears beneath the Office ribbon.
2) Is this problem happen on your PC only? Is there another PC that you can try?
3) Does reinstalling your Office help?
Hi @JwChin Thanks for your fast reply. Referring to
1) I have enabled the macros as described
2) The problem is also on other PCs
3) I did not try to reinstall it since I found the solution to this issue
The selected language package from windows was not compatible to this setup. Changing it to English was the solution for me.
Other than that thank you very much for your support!