FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

I applied the FPGA Academic program membership 2 weeks ago and I have not received membership yet. Please see the emails below! I need the membership in order to get lab solution resources. Please help!

AAgaj1
Beginner

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 1:34 PM

To: FPGA Academic Program - Case <fpga.academic@intel.com>

Subject: FPGA Academic Program Application Question

To:Intel Academic Program

Please see the email below. It has been two weeks since I applied for FPGA Academy membership and I have not heard from the Program. Would you please let me know the status of my application.

Sincerely,

Dr. Agajanian

Aram Agajanian, Ph.D.

Associate Professor | Reed Hall of Science

Olivet Nazarene University

One University Ave.

Bourbonnais, IL 60914

saagajanian@olivet.edu | Office: 815.939.5126

From: FPGA Academic Program <fpgs.academic.apply@intel.com>

Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:32 PM

To: Aram Agajanian <saagajanian@olivet.edu>

Subject: Intel® FPGA Academic Program: Membership Application L-004409 ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA

Dear Dr. Aram Agajanian,

Thank you for applying for membership in the Intel® FPGA Academic Program. Your application is awaiting approval by our customer service team. The review process may take up to five business days. We may contact you by email if we need additional information. This process may take up to 2 business days and we may follow up with additional emails if more information is required.

Once we verify your affiliation, your membership in the Intel FPGA Academic Program will be approved. In the meantime, you may make license, curriculum, and board donation requests by visiting the membership section of the Intel FPGA Academic Program website. 

You can reply to this email with additional information or questions.

Membership Application Number: L-004409

Salutation: Dr.

Name: Aram Agajanian

Role: Professor

Phone: 7733836301

Email: saagajanian@olivet.edu

Institution: Olivet Nazarene University

Department: Engineering

Address: 1535 N. Forest Ave.

River Forest 60305

United States

Best Regards,

Intel FPGA University Program

ref : 00Q0e00001clrzcEAA

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

I have forwarded your inquiry to the program manager earlier. Have you received any follow-up emails regarding this? Is this issue still outstanding from your end?

0 Kudos
PShar32
New Contributor I

sir .. 

did you get the academic membership.. ! as i have also applied but didn't get yet.. !

regards

----------

Pratik

0 Kudos