FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

I have a Terasic DE10-Lite board that contains an FPGA marked with device number 10M50DAF484C7G.

JSmit167
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JSmit167
Beginner

My post was accidently truncated, here is the full text:

I have a Terasic DE10-Lite board that contains an FPGA marked with device number 10M50DAF484C7G

The DE10-Lite User Manual said to install Quartus Prime version 16.0 or later, so today I installed the version 18.0 Lite Edition.

The issue is when I create a new project in Quartus, it only lists device 10M50DAF484C6GES for the DE-Lite board. Notice the last 4 characters do not match the device number on my board. Do I need to install a different version of Quartus Prime? If yes, which version?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel

HI Jack,

I launched Quartus v18.0 lite edition and I can see 10M50DAF484C6GES. Refer to attached pic.

Just wonder do you installed Max10 database file properly after Quartus v18.0 lite edition installation ?

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
JSmit167
Beginner

​Hi dlim,

I am not sure why this is happening on my install but fortunately, I found a work around.  After the project is created, I click the device in the Project Navagator then it opens a window where it lets me select my exact device (10M50DAF484C7G).  So far it is working fine this way.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
HI Jack, Great. So you have found the workaround to get thing moving. Hopefully everything go well on your side. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos