FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5875 Discussions

Identify pins from IBIS Model | 10CX085YU484E6G

Vishnupriya_V
Beginner

Hi,

I got the IBIS model for Cyclone10 GX FPGA from the below site;

IBIS Models for Intel Field Programmable Gate Array Devices | Intel

But with this, I'm not able to able to identify the PIN no.s for a specific signal.

Eg; I need to simulate signals going to Pin no:  M20 & M19, Y20 & Y19 and AA22 & AA21. But in the model, I'm not able to select these pins as the pin numbering is different there (Attached file for reference). 

Please help me to identify the correct pin numbers in the model or do you have a separate IBIS model for these sections.

Best Regards,

Vishnupriya 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hello Vishnupriya,

Thank you for reaching out Intel FPGA Community.

Can you share the steps you taken up until you found those pin numbering as in the attached picture?

It helps us to understand more for the issue.

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
Vishnupriya_V
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

So, I'm using Cadence Sigrity tool for the simulation. When we double click the IBIS block it will ask us to upload the IBIS model. Once you upload the file you will get to see the pin numbers as in the image.

Thanks,

Vishnupriya

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I can suggest you use Visual IBIS Editor from this link: http://www.pldworld.com/html/ftp/-mentor-/hyperlynx/visibis.htm

Is it possible for you to change to that? As I have tried to open the ibis file using the software and it seems there are the listed of pin number and its equivalent signal name. Maybe it can help you to identify which pins are been refer to by the pin number?

Regards,

Aqid

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos
Vishnupriya_V
Beginner

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I tried opening the IBIS model using the Visual IBIS editor. But I could not locate the Pins of interest. There also, the numbering is same as previous, which is not helping me to identify the particular pin. Hope I was checking at the right place(refer attachment).

Also, sharing you the snip of the schematic to show you the pins that I need.

Thanks,

Vishnupriya

0 Kudos