FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5929 Discussions

In NIOS II, Eclipse tool Unresolved inclusion: "altera_avalon_pio_regs.h" in Eclipse® project Unresolved inclusion: "altera_avalon_uart_regs.h" in Eclipse® project

ABola2
Novice

How to solve these errors? please help

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi @ABola2​ ,

First check if you have altera_avalon_pio_regs.h & altera_avalon_uart_regs.h files in design directory "<Project>_bsp->drivers->inc" folder. If yes, Clean the project and build the project. If no, You have to add appropriate headers which are available.

Refer the image attached.

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Anand

directory.JPG

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

Hi @ABola2​ ,

First check if you have altera_avalon_pio_regs.h & altera_avalon_uart_regs.h files in design directory "<Project>_bsp->drivers->inc" folder. If yes, Clean the project and build the project. If no, You have to add appropriate headers which are available.

Refer the image attached.

Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Anand

directory.JPG

0 Kudos
ABola2
Novice

Thanks for the advise. I have the correct header files,

Still seeing the same error, even trying to clean the project, and rebuild. can you give more suggestions?

0 Kudos
AnandRaj_S_Intel
Employee

​Hi @ABola2​ ,

You can recreate the project if you have .sopcinfo file & add your .c source file to project and check.

Attach error message.

Which example design are you using? Can you share it?

Regards

Anand

0 Kudos