FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

Information request and question about Cyclone IV GX EP4CGX75CF23C8N

melon
Beginner

Hi

I plan to use EP4CGX75CF23C8N for a design .There are some question asking for support.

The first question is in the front of hand book show"Cyclone IV GX devices offer a wide range of protocol support:V-by-One (up to 3.0 Gbps)",but table 6-2 Cyclone IV Device I/O Features Support does not have V-by-One standard.Is V-by-One usable?

The other is I can't find the packaging informationg like the following figure on the website of intel.Can you provide it?Layout requires.

企业微信截图_16373137618073.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

May I know which page and doc are you referring to for your first question? As for second question can I get more details on what info are you looking for in the layout?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
melon
Beginner

Thank you for your reply. I have found the information in the reply to the questions raised by others.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos