FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

Installing Jungo WinDriver in Windows Systems: wdreg is not recognized as an internal command

SATC
New Contributor I

I'm trying to estabilish the connection between the PCIe and Cyclone10GX board. But during the installing of the Jungo WinDriver it's show me this error through the terminal:

'wdreg' is not recognized as an internal command or external, an operable program or a batch file.

I followed the installation command of one of the alteration manuals, the command is wdreg -inf windrvr6.inf install.

I installed windriver from the official website, tried to run the command again, but wdreg was still not found. Will this affect the future development of the connection?

Can someone help me solve this error?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel

Hi,

I found a similar error from the web and hope that this is helpful to you.

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-not-recognized-as-an-internal-or-external-command/

You might need to post this question to Jungo WinDriver forum (if there is any) to get more relevant info or support. What we will focus here is more toward FPGA related, not software driver/stack.

Regards -SK

0 Kudos
SATC
New Contributor I

Hi @SengKokL_Intel​ ,

thank you for answering  me, but adding the variable to the path didn't work.

0 Kudos
SengKok_L_Intel

Thank you for the update. But unfortunately, installing the Jungo driver is not our domain expertise. Therefore, this suggests you to post your question in other more relevant forum or support platform for Jungo WinDriver.

Regards -SK

0 Kudos