FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5960 Discussions

Intel Agilex I-Series Transceiver-SoC F-Tile Development kit board files not matching the FPGA

OliverForbesShawMBDA

Hello,

I have received an "Intel Agilex I-Series Transceiver-SoC F-Tile Development kit" which I am now prepping my laptop to connect to, the model name is: DEV KIT DKSIAG1027FA and I have downloaded the latest Intel Quartus Prime Pro 23.3.

the reason for the query is that I am trying to locate the specific Board files for it.

I have located the specific device (FPGA) but wish to pick the actual development board for the software setup as in the past there has always been extra settings that are already assigned to the board which avoid hidden pitfalls and better optimisation occurs.

I have found a similar I-series devkit board in the select board area but that specifies a different FPGA to the one referenced in the documentation that came with the dev kit (the attached image).

I would like to know if the board I am using has board files somewhere so can download them if they exist.

If they do exist once I have downloaded the files what file path of the Quartus Prime Pro software should I copy the board files to so the set up is seamless when selecting the board though the software.

I hope this all makes sense, if you need more details please get back to me so I can clarify.

Kind regards

Oliver Forbes-Shaw

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for using Intel Premier Support. I'm Elina looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Elina

sstrell
Honored Contributor III
OliverForbesShawMBDA

Thank you very much!!

I have downloaded the files now but I don't know where to put them?

what is the file path for the files so they show up on the "New Project Wizard" --> "Family, Device & Board Settings" --> Tab "Board"  when creating a new project?

Cheers in advance!!

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hello,

you may refer to this page for your issue : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/articles/000073867.html

Thanks

Elina_Intel
Employee

Hi OliverForbesShawMBDA,

Do you have further questions? If no, we shall close the case. 

Thanks,

Elina

0 Kudos