FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Intel FPGA University Program Donation Request Ticket [BR11964] for PSG.university@intel.com related.

GSenthilKumar
Novice

Dear Team at Intel FPGA University Program: I requested a donation for two of the FPGA Development Boards/Kits. I made this on 31Dec'18 with needed documents like my project proposal details in which boards are intended to be used. Yet i am receiving any communication on Donation Request Ticket [BR11964]. I am very happy to give any extra information needed. I kindly request to reply to senthilkumar.g@licet.ac.in from PSG.university@intel.com for the noted donation ticket

0 Kudos
1 Solution
GSenthilKumar
Novice

PSG University team have responded positively for the donation request. Happy that our students and their projects will be benefited. Awaiting the shipment of the FPGA Boards :)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
GSenthilKumar
Novice

G.Senthil Kumar: Sorry for the typo error: The correct sentence is: Yet i am "not receiving" any communication on Donation Request Ticket [BR11964]. I am very happy to give any extra information needed.

0 Kudos
Nooraini_Y_Intel
Employee

Hi G.Senthil Kumar,

Currently I'm checking with the internal team on this request since we do not handle such Intel FPGA University Program Donation Request here in the forum. Please do expect delay as we need time to check with the correct team. Thank you.

Regards,

Nooraini

0 Kudos
GSenthilKumar
Novice

PSG University team have responded positively for the donation request. Happy that our students and their projects will be benefited. Awaiting the shipment of the FPGA Boards :)

0 Kudos