FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Intel MAX10 Development Kit PCB request(The provided PCB cannot be open, corrupted)

wuhannus
Beginner

Hi,

My FPGA develop board  Manufacture No is DK-DEV-10M50-A (Rev. C).

I downloaded the PCB file from the link(https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/products/boards_and_kits/dev-kits/altera/max-10-fpga-development-kit.html).

However, the *.brd file cannot be open by autodesk eagle solfware.

It shows the following error.

"

Loading C:/Users/xx/Desktop/max10_dk_c.brd ...

Error:

line 1, column 1: Start tag expected.

"

I searched online, some one from autodesk website suggest that the *.brd file is corrupted.

Could you help update the new *.brd file?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. You could also use Cadence Allergo viewer to open the *.brd. Could you help try it and report back if error happen with error message screenshot. Thanks 

0 Kudos
wuhannus
Beginner

Hi Mr. Rahman,

Thanks very much for the reply. We don't have cadence Allegro installed. Instead we have Altium and EAGLE installed. The error screen short  of EAGLE is shown bellow.

Could you help contact with the designer to export the PCB file into other format such as Altium Designer's PCB format?

Thanks very much.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Thanks for update. Unfortunately, Intel do not use Altium design tools. But here something that I think might be useful, I tried google and found some info as below

•           https://www.quadcept.com/en/manual/common/orcad  

In Altium. (“File-Import Wizard”, select ”Orcad and PADS Designs and Libraries Files”, that’s what I got from internet, sorry I never used the Altium and no license to try as well)

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope all is well. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos