FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

Intel N3000: Seems like the configuration space got corrupted

Abraham
Beginner

Hi ,

I have plugged Intel N3000 card in a Supermicro server with AMD CPU. First time, I was able to properly list the details using the "lspci -vs " command. But after sometime when I again checked without running any application in between. It seems like the configuration space got corrupted. Its shows error as in the attached screenshot. I plugged same card in Dell R740 server after seeing this issue but didn't find any error. Can you please suggest any solution for this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Abraham
Beginner

Hi can anyone help here?

0 Kudos
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

Hi Abraham,

It seems like you updated the card to an image with DID 0d8f.
The default image has DID 0b32. Could you confirm that you are able to use with the default image...check lspci

If yes, then please check the "md5sum <0d8f bin image>".....make sure you have copied the file correctly before you fpgasupdate it again. Check with the person who provided you the image, what is their md5sum. If it is not matching, then probably you have copied it wrongly.

If you copied it correctly, try again: fpgasupdate --> rsu bmcimg --> check again lspci you should see 0d8f

0 Kudos
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos