FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

Is this Manufacturer Part number: EP3C16F484I7N valid and orderable per this customer description: IC SMT 3C16/W FPGA CYCLONE III 65NM FBGA484PBF?

rdiaz
Beginner

I have seen the mpn: EP3C16F484I7N was part of Altera maybe do you have information how it was packed when it was valid to Altera and how is packed when it was part of intel.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi rdiaz,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community,

Please allow me some time to investigate this with our internal team. I will comeback to you with the findings.

Appreciate much for your understanding.

Regards,

Aim

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi rdiaz,

I have check with our internal system and the OPN EP3C16F484I7N  is a valid part number for Altera/Intel.

Referring to the question of how it was packed, do you mean the type of container? If yes, then the answer is TRAY.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you.

Regards,

Aim

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi rdiaz,

I hope you are doing well. Is there any further query for me to proceed with this case?

Regards,

Aim

0 Kudos
rdiaz
Beginner

Thank you very much for all information. I have One more MPN and i need your help again.

Is this Manufacturer Part number: EP4CE6U14I7N valid and orderable per this customer description: IC SMT 4CE6/W FPGA CYCLONE IVE 60NM UBGA256PBF to intel and to altera?

When MPN: EP4CE6U14I7N was part of Altera maybe do you have information how it was packed when it was valid to Altera and how is packed now to Intel?

With what manufacturer should we register both Number ( EP4CE6U14I7N, EP3C16F484I7N ) in our database with altera or intel what is the best option?

0 Kudos
NurAiman_M_Intel
Employee

Hi rdiaz,

I have check with our internal system and the OPN EP4CE6U14I7N  is a valid part number for Altera/Intel.

For the packaging methodology, kindly view our Customer Advisory ADV 1908 to see the latest packing method applied.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/pcn/adv1908.pdf

For your information, Altera is acquired by Intel, hence all the devices should be registered with Intel as the manufacturer.

Hope this information helps!

Regards,

Aim

0 Kudos