I have a problem with the KEYs and LEDR 0 of the DE10 Lite.
My program is quite simple : (see below)
I import the QSF file before compilation.
After downloading the SOF file, the board behaves in a funny way :
- When both KEYs are released LEDR0 is ON (1 and 1 is 1)
- If I depress KEY 0 LEDR0 is OFF (0 and 1 is 0)
- If I release KEY 0 LEDR0 is ON (1 and 1 is 1)
- If I depress KEY 1 LEDR0 is OFF (1 and 0 is 0)
- If I release KEY 0 LEDR0 remains almost OFF , with a very weak glow (1 and 1 is ?????)
I need to depress and release KEY 1 or KEY 0 another time to go back to step one.
Only LEDR0 seems to have this issue, if the output is on LEDR1 or LEDR2 it works fine
I tried it on several boards, with the same result. Has anyone got a clue?
I forgot to include the program; Apologies!
Entity et_ou is PORT(
KEY : IN std_logic_vector(1 downto 0);
LEDR : OUT std_logic_vector(3 downto 0));
Architecture equations of et_ou is
LEDR(0) <= KEY(1) and KEY(0);
- "If I release KEY 0 LEDR0 remains almost OFF , with a very weak glow (1 and 1 is ?????)"
Here, do you mean 'If I release KEY 1' ?
"Only LEDR0 seems to have this issue, if the output is on LEDR1 or LEDR2 it works fine"
just check for D-Flip flop program/ Inverter program for LEDR0 & LEDR1.
Check with different KEY & LED set.
Check the same program by variable assignment instead signal.
Let me know if this has helped resolve the issue you are facing or if you need any further assistance.
(This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation)