FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

License activation issue

Mohammed_Lami
Beginner

I purchased the "Cyclone V SoC Development Kit" recently. I got a 15-digits ARM License Serial (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) for the DS-5 toolkit with the board, but the system said it is invalid as shown in the attached snapshots. Could you please advice to fix it, thank you.

I purchased the "Cyclone V SoC Development Kit" recently. I got a 15-digits ARM License Serial (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX) for DS-5 toolkit with the board, but the system said it is invalid as shown in the attached snapshot.

I contacted ARM already in regards, however, they replied: "Arm supplies Intel with licenses for their distribution. Recently Intel upgraded from having DS-5 licenses, to our latest Arm DS tools. As a result, a number of old DS-5 licenses were disabled, as they were 'traded in' for upgraded licenses. Your serial number, XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX was disabled, as it was part of the pool of DS-5 licenses that Intel traded in for upgrading. I would suggest to contact the person who supplied you with this license at Intel, as they should be aware of what true end license serial number you should be using.".

Could you please advice to fix it, thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Kindly advise the following for further checking.

Name :

Email Address :

Company Name :

Company Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

15-digits ARM License Serial:

For privacy, you can also reply/attach file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos