FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

Link to 25G Ethernet S10 GX design example

JSu
Employee

May I get the link to the design example to which is referred in this user guide (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683252/19-2-19-2-0/quick-start-guide.html), i.e., alt_e25s10_0_example_design?

Thank you,

Jun

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Jun,

If you wish to use the 25G IP, you are required to buy the IP. In shortly, you are require to buy it to get the license of 25G IP.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for submitting the issue.

Please do let me have some time to investigate on your case and I will be get back to you with findings.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Jun,

If you wish to use the 25G IP, you are required to buy the IP. In shortly, you are require to buy it to get the license of 25G IP.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
JSu
Employee

Hi Ziying,

Do you happen to know for an Intel employee how to buy the IP?

Thank you,

Jun

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Jun,

file:///O:\ziyingyi\Forum\05660599\alt_e25s10_0_example_design

I attached the link here. Please do feel free to let me know if you unable to open the link.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
JSu
Employee

Hi Zi Ying,

I could not get to the folder with the link provided. Drive O is probably a mapped drive which I cannot access. Could you provide the original link instead? For sake of IP protection, you may send the link to my Intel email account.

Thank you,

Jun

0 Kudos
JSu
Employee

Zi Ying,

Thank you so much for your support.

Jun

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Jun,

You are most welcome.

Since the case has been idling without further inquiries, I would like to close the case.

If you still have any inquiries after the case closed, please do feel free to submit another issue.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos