FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5922 Discussions

Meaning of 2B in EPF10K200SFI672-2B

YogendraC
Novice

Hello team,

What is the meaning of 2B in EPF10K200SFI672-2B?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

Thank you for reaching out to Intel FPGA Community.

According to the part number given by you, the device is from Altera’s FLEX 10K device family. For your information, the device have been discontinued so I have limited source to find it. I managed to obtained the device datasheet but could not find any clue to answer your question. You can refer to Product Discontinuance Notification below:

pdn1619.pdf

Thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Sorry for the link. You can refer this attached file instead.

0 Kudos
YogendraC
Novice

Thank You Aqid,

Is there any way to get the meaning of just 'B'? Or can you help me with product engineer who can help in this?

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

I try to look up on the suffix code through this link FPGA Device Part Numbers but still could not found the letter "B".

I currently contacting my internal team and will get back to you as soon as I can once I got the information.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
YogendraC
Novice

Hello Aqid,

Any update on the above request?

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

Thank you for your patience. What I got from the internal team is that the "B" code is meant for customer code. This means that the OPN is for a specific customer that requires special instructions for the product at that time.

Usually we use two alphabets for customer code (AA, AB, AC etc…) but in this case of FLEX 10KE/S OPN, having 2 alphabets cause the number of allowed characters of 18 to be exceeded.  So, we truncate one alphabet off.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos
AqidAyman_Intel
Employee

Hi Yogendra,

Please let me know if you have any other doubts regarding this.

Regards,

Aqid Ayman

0 Kudos