New Contributor I
05-18-2021 08:22 AM
- I am installing N3000 PAC on a Xeon CPU. I installed the setup according to this
- Installed Arria 10 Acceleration Stack for PAC from here
- Then when I source the `init_env.sh`, I am able to source all environments and scripts without error.
- I am able to run `aocl diagnose`, below is the output. The diagnostics is passing but PAC remains uninitialized
- Latter when I tried programming a bitstream file into the PAC, it shows this error
- I ran `sudo fpgainfo fme`, and the Pr Interface ID: eeeeeeee-eeee-eeee-2222-222222222222 seems weird. It's not expected per the setup manual, and the ID is definitely off. Not to mention my Bitstream version is 0.0.0 and MAX10 version is too low.
Did I missed out some steps will installing the PAC that leads to the error above? I tried re-installing but it and still same problem. Any help will be very appreciated!
OS: CentOS 7.9