FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Need to know GPIO usage on Bank 1B and Bank 8

NSV00
Beginner

Dear All,

I have designed a board having Intel MAX10 10M25DAF484I7G device on the board. The board design has been frozen and i am trying to submit gerbers to manufacturing. 

I was reading M10-ARCHITECTURE guide and i found that if we are using dedicated ADCs, then bank 1B cannot be used as GPIOs and Bank 8 have limitations on percentage of pins available for usage.

I am using the dedicated ADCs in my design and i have connected GPIOs on 1B bank (for 2.5V IO levels).

I have provided 3.3V voltage levels for VCCIO8 pins and i have used all the GPIOs available on Bank 8 for 3.3V IO levels. 

Since the schematics are confidential, i cannot upload the schematics here. Please send me a email to my email id so that i can send the partial schematics for review purposes.

The matter is most urgent and i would be grateful if somebody can assist.

Thanks and regards,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Nagendra

Thanks for your inquiry. 

You can follow the link below for schematic review:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/altera-www/global/en_US/others/download/board-layout-test/schematic-review-ws/worksheets/MAX_10_Schematic_Review_Worksheet.doc

Thanks.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos
EngWei_O_Intel
Employee

Hi Nagendra

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that have been provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Eng Wei

0 Kudos