FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Nous souhaitons avoir les critères d'acceptabilité sur les miroirs de la référence FBGA: BD82QM77 SLJ8A de la famille Intel® Série 7 / C216 Chipset Family SKU car nous avons des puces avec des défauts (sur le die ) En attente de vous lire

layou
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KeenYewL_Intel

Hi there, this is FPGA forum, let me try to find a suitable forum to address your question.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

layou, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to confirm, could you please explain what do you mean by "the criteria of acceptability on the mirrors?

Are you looking for drivers for the Intel® C216 Chipset?

Do you need the datasheet of that Intel® Chipset?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
layou
Beginner
Hi albert the mirrors are damaged, chipped we want to know if there is a size limit of 1mm or 5mm, how much impact accepted? Best regards Cordialement Laurence AYOUL Superviseur Qualité Réception Atlantique Business Unit Tel: +33 (0)299086654 Asteelflash France Ets 36 rue de RENAC 35660 Langon sur vilaine France www.asteelflash.com<http://www.asteelflash.com/> [cid:image001.jpg@01D621EC.A4A67860] [Description : cid:image001.png@01CFFE5F.B8666420] Horaires : 8h00-12h30 13h15-16h25 Ce message et les pièces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou être couverts par le secret professionnel. Ils sont destinés à n’être portés qu’à la connaissance des personnes nominativement désignées. Si vous avez reçu ce document par erreur, merci de nous l'indiquer par retour et de procéder à sa destruction. Malgré les précautions prises, ce message et les pièces jointes peuvent contenir des erreurs ou être porteurs de virus. En aucun cas, Asteelflash n’est responsable des conséquences qui pourraient en résulter.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi layou, Thank you very much for clarifying those details.

In reference to your question, we will do further research on this matter to verify if we have available the information that you are looking for. 

In the meantime, in the following link you will find the datasheet of the Intel® C216 Chipset, I looked for the details you are requesting in there but I was not able to find them:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/datasheets/7-series-chipset-pch-datasheet.pdf

As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on his thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello layou, I just received an update on this matter.

For this specific scenario, since you are referring to a mobile chipset, the best thing to do will be to get in contact directly with the original manufacturer of the equipment as customizations and modifications on the system may have also been done to the place of purchase, for this specific matter that will be the next thing to do.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos