FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

On the Arria 10 GX FPGA Development kit I am able to load the qts_pcie.sof using the "Arria10 FPGA Board Test System" (BTS) application, but afterwards it is not recognized by the BTS. Also I can not find it in Windows 10 or Linux.

BStui2
Beginner

On the Arria 10 GX FPGA Development kit I am able to load the qts_pcie.sof using the "Arria10 FPGA Board Test System" (BTS) application, but afterwards it is not recognized by the BTS.

Infact none of the examples, except for the BUP design, are recognized by the BTS after loading. Why is that?

Also, after loading the PCIe design and a soft-reset, I can not find the board in Windows 10 (device manager) or Linux (lspci). The board doesn't even show up in the BIOS "Board Explorer". Meanwhile my other FPGA development boards will show up there..

So far I have been following the instructions from AN-456-2.5.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SengKok_L_Intel

Hi

The AN456-2.5 should work. Alternatively, you can follow the user guide below to generate the design example from PCIe IP guide for A10 devkit. We have tested it and it works well.

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/ug/ug-dex-a10-pcie-avst.pdf

Regards -SK

BStui2
Beginner

Hi SK,

Thanks, I was successfully able to build and run the PCIe design from the UG (ug-dex-a10-pcie-avst.pdf) that you have send me.

At least now I know the hardware (or at least the parts I need) is working.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
SengKok_L_Intel

This is glad to know that.

Regards -SK

0 Kudos