FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5929 Discussions

PCI Express Avalon-MM DMA Windows Source Code?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi, 

I was wondering if we could have access to the Windows-side source code for the Driver bundled with the PCI Express Avalon-MM DMA hardware. We have access to the windows/linux drivers, but only the source code for the Linux side. It would be very helpful to also have access to the windows source. 

(Referring to the bundle as described here: https://www.altera.com/documentation/nik1412548086590.html#nik1412548072360

Thanks, 

Tim
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am also interested in source code for Windows drivers. A year ago I was working on a PCIe express and sadly didn't find any source code available for windows. For windows Altera uses Jungo drivers and as I understand this is commercial product so there is no free source code available.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

--- Quote Start ---  

I am also interested in source code for Windows drivers. A year ago I was working on a PCIe express and sadly didn't find any source code available for windows. For windows Altera uses Jungo drivers and as I understand this is commercial product so there is no free source code available. 

--- Quote End ---  

Thanks vlrean, just knowing they used a driver solution from Jungo was very useful.
0 Kudos