FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5960 討論

Power-Up Sequence Recommendation for Cyclone V Devices

Ramakumar
初學者
234 檢視

As per cyclone V device datasheet power-up sequence on Ramp up power rails 1.1V and 2.5V is given for group1 and group2, if we have 3.3V it will be same as group2 or  will be group 3 ? also if we have ramp up time for all 1.1V, 2.5V, 3.3V pl share the same

標籤 (1)
0 積分
4 回應
NazrulNaim_Intel
194 檢視

Hello,

Good day

Thank you for reaching out. I'm Nazrul Naim looking into your issue and allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

NazrulNaim_Intel
139 檢視

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. To answer your question, it will be in group 2 because of 3.3V is recommended for VCCPD, VCCIO and VCCPGM. For more information regarding this, it can be access through these links below.

Link : 10.4. Power-Up Sequence Recommendation for Cyclone® V Devices (intel.com)

Link : Recommended Operating Conditions (intel.com)

Hope that answers your question and do let me know If I can assist you any further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

Ramakumar
初學者
129 檢視

Hi Naim,

Thanks for the clarification we will have Group2 for 3.3V.

Regards,

Rama

NazrulNaim_Intel
98 檢視

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If this does address your question, please take a moment to close this service request from your mySupport account and fill out the service evaluation survey. If you feel your support experience was excellent, please rate it with score of 10. If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I can improve your future support experience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

回覆