FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5237 Discussions

Problem in interacing TI ADC eval module (ADC12DJ3200EVM) with Arria 10 SoC.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi,  

I am trying to interface the Texas Instruments ADC eval board to Arria 10 SoC using FMC+ to FMC interface. The interface uses JESD204B IP to receive the sampled data from ADC to the Transceiver PHY. I am using altera 10 design example from ti (http://www.ti.com/lit/zip/slac748) to test the interfacing (); I follow the steps mentioned in the user guide (attached) to compile the design example, program the eval board, and analyze the data received using Signal Tap Logic Analyzer. I am providing a 250MHz sinusoidal signal at Channel A at the ADC. I am expected to see some data, but I see nothing. The only change I have made is assigning the device name to 10AS066NF340E2SG from 10AX115S2F45I1SGE2 and the corresponding pins in pin planner, which compiled with no error. I am wondering if you could help me in figuring out the problem. I find that the dev_sync_n signal is low; but I am not sure why. PFA. 

Thanks
0 Kudos
0 Replies