FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

Quartus Prime License

KNguy80
Beginner

Hi,

Can I have the license for Quartus Prime when I purchased the Arria 10 SoC development kit?

I just have the DS-5 AE toolkit license for 1 year.

Thank you very much

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. The development kit comes with a serial number that is stated either on the box or a customer letter. This serial number serves as a license activation code to activate your Intel Quartus development software license via the Self-Service Licensing Center. Check if the software DKE license is visible in the Products and Users View in Self-Service Licensing Center. If the license is visible, no activation is needed. You may proceed to create the new license file. If the license is not visible, the serial number will be the activation code for you to activate the license. If you do not know how to activate the Intel Quartus development software license, please refer to this guide—How to Activate License?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

Yes. The development kit comes with a serial number that is stated either on the box or a customer letter. This serial number serves as a license activation code to activate your Intel Quartus development software license via the Self-Service Licensing Center. Check if the software DKE license is visible in the Products and Users View in Self-Service Licensing Center. If the license is visible, no activation is needed. You may proceed to create the new license file. If the license is not visible, the serial number will be the activation code for you to activate the license. If you do not know how to activate the Intel Quartus development software license, please refer to this guide—How to Activate License?

Thanks.

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos
KNguy80
Beginner

Hi KhaiY,

There is a customer letter with Arm license serial number.  After i registered my development board, i visit https://silver.arm.com/licensing/generate.tm to activate the license (with the given Arm license serial number from the customer letter. However, i received the message:

"That serial number is registered to another account. If you require further assistance, please contact license.support@arm.com."

What should i do now?

i emailed as the message but i have not received any replies.

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi,

You may have to contact ARM for ARM license support.

Thanks

Best regards,

KhaiY

0 Kudos