FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Repairing ARRIA 10 GX FPGA DEVE KIT (Out of Warranty)

KenHod
Beginner

Hi,

We have an ARRIA 10 GX FPGA DEVELOPMENT KIT that appears to have a failed FLASH (PC28F00AG18FE). It was functioning without issue until recently, and we have another board of the same model that is working fine.

Would it be possible to send it in to Intel for repair? I did see another post with a similar question, but his solution was to repurchase the board. We would like to salvage the board, if possible.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. We can help you with board return and repair (RMA). Could you provide the following for warranty checking before RMA process?

Name:

Email Address:

Company/University Name:

Dev kit OPN :

Serial Number :

A copy of invoice that shows time and date of purchase. You can reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note in privet message clears up this matter. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
KenHod
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for following up on this issue. We are working with the vendor to see if the warranty can be extended per your recommendation.

0 Kudos