FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

RoHS info.

ns
Beginner
Hello,

Good day to you!

Can you please provide the RoHS status for 2015/863/EU, RoHS exemption and RoHS 2(2015/863/EU) doc. of below part number.

Part:  EP3SL110F1152C4G

Also Please provide the PCN #PCN2109 along with qualification information.

Thanks
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Hope you are doing well! Yes, Intel ® FPGA is compliant with Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS (EU) 2015/863) Phthalate Restrictions. You can download the Intel's Dear Customer Letter (DCL).

Can you please confirm your part number? I cannot find it in our system for PCN. Once you are sure with your part number you can check for PCN on this website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/pcns-and-advisories.html

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ns
Beginner
Hi Team,
Thanks for the response.
Part number related to the requested PCN is EP3C10E144A7N.

Regards,
Nidhi
0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The RoHS status is the same for that part. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Yusuke_Tanizawa
Beginner

Hello,

I have an additional question.

Does "electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) products" in that RoHS status article (Intel's Dear Customer Letter (DCL)) include the MAX V Series?

Best regards.

0 Kudos