FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

RoHS info.

ns
Beginner
Hello,

Good day to you!

Can you please provide the RoHS status for 2015/863/EU, RoHS exemption and RoHS 2(2015/863/EU) doc. of below part number.

Part:  EP3SL110F1152C4G

Also Please provide the PCN #PCN2109 along with qualification information.

Thanks
0 Kudos
5 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Hope you are doing well! Yes, Intel ® FPGA is compliant with Restrictions of Hazardous Substances (RoHS (EU) 2015/863) Phthalate Restrictions. You can download the Intel's Dear Customer Letter (DCL).

Can you please confirm your part number? I cannot find it in our system for PCN. Once you are sure with your part number you can check for PCN on this website: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/support/quality-and-reliability/pcns-and-adviso...

Thank you.

ns
Beginner
Hi Team,
Thanks for the response.
Part number related to the requested PCN is EP3C10E144A7N.

Regards,
Nidhi
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

The RoHS status is the same for that part. 

Thanks

AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Yusuke_Tanizawa
Beginner

Hello,

I have an additional question.

Does "electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) products" in that RoHS status article (Intel's Dear Customer Letter (DCL)) include the MAX V Series?

Best regards.