FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
4953 Discussions

Rocket Board Yocto Repos Out of Date?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Hey I am trying to follow this tutorial https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/documentation/yoctodorabuildwithmetaaltera to build a very basic distro for my DE1-SoC. I have followed all the instructions and am at the bitbake virtual/bootloader step. This step is failing on my machine with the following error. 

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/jfrye/Developer/Altera/CycloneVLinux/distros/FryeCloneOS/poky/meta-altera/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-altera-ltsi-dev_4.1.bb: Failure expanding variable bbfatal_log: ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Unable to resolve 'socfpga-4.1-ltsi' in upstream git repository in git ls-remote output for github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git 

I am wondering if we have any Linux folks here that might be familiar with the associated repos involved with building this project.  

I have tried going to github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git in my browser and it looks like it is still there. Why is bitbake crying? I cannot find the socfpga-4.1.ltsi file anywhere in the repo on github. Maybe that is why?
0 Kudos
0 Replies