FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

SLL79 PEF22628EV1x

vadimZS
Beginner

need documentation for SLL79 (PEF22628EV1x). We have LBGA324 with this marking, there is no understanding when it is produced, whether it is a device, there is no information at all on the Intel website!!! Help with the data, please.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello vadimZS,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check the issue, please provide the following details.

1. Base on the photos that you sent, you purchased the chips separately, are you building or designing a board with embedded SLL79 chip?
  2. What is the model of the Ethernet card that you want to use? I asked this because there is no branding in the photo that you sent.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
vadimZS
Beginner

Dear Michael L.

I am not competent to answer you this additional question about the project, I have a narrow task to get documentation and descriptions of the products in the photos. The Intel brand logo is on the products. If possible, I ask you to help with the documentation.

Vadim.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello vadimZS,

Base on your inquiry, we have specific forum for these issues and I will be transferring this thread for faster response. 

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos