FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Sata 3 interface for Stratix IV GX .

Zeid
Beginner

Dear all, 

I want to communicate with a SATA hard disk, but i was unable to find a SATA 3 interface ( supports up to 12 Gbps ), i searched in intel for my Stratix IV GX board and I found no support.

How can I buy a SATA 3 IP core to use it for the interface directly in Qsys ? 

anyone know which companies can provide such an IP which can be used in Qsys ? 

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Deshi_Intel
HI, you can try approach below Intel design partner house. They may have SATA3 IP for sale. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/solutions/partners/partner-profile/designgateway-co---ltd-/ip/sata-ip-core.html Thanks. Regards, dlim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Deshi_Intel
HI, you can try approach below Intel design partner house. They may have SATA3 IP for sale. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/solutions/partners/partner-profile/designgateway-co---ltd-/ip/sata-ip-core.html Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
Zeid
Beginner

thank you for your response , but I do not want to try, I want to make sure that it supports my board STRATIX IV GX. Does it support ?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
Hi, Let me explained again to make sure it's clear to you. From Intel FPGA perspective, we don't have SATA 3 IP solution for you. Although Intel doesn't have the IP solution but there maybe some other 3rd party design house developing the IP solution like designgateway company. However Intel can't comment on behalf of solution service provided by designgateway. That's why I recommend you to contact and check with designgateway directly for the exact IP solution that they can offer to customer. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
Zeid
Beginner

Greetings ,

Now its clear , thank you very much , I really appreciate your help :)

0 Kudos