FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
The Intel sign-in experience is changing in February to support enhanced security controls. If you sign in, click here for more information.
5416 Discussions

Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC) faulty

dpa
Novice

Hello,

I am trying to get a free license for Questa Starter Edition, which is why I need to use the Self Service Licensing Center (SSLC).

The latter seems to be faulty.

After I log in using my existing account, I see a picture with a black-coloured circle and the word 'Finish' under it.

According to the text instructions on the same page, I shall 'confirm the account and sign in'; however, there is no possibility available to confirm anything. The only thing one could do is to press a button named 'Next: Verify'.

After pressing 'Next: Verify', the page states Intel were setting up my account. Next step would be to receive a confirmation e-mail; however, no such e-mail comes.

In case no e-mail comes, the user shall contact customer support through a web link. The corresponding link is faulty, too.

How can one get a license for Questa Starter?

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards

6 Replies
nverd1
Beginner

I am having the same issue.  It seems like previous threads with the same issue were only solved when an employee joined.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Could you @dpa @nverd1 help clear your web browsers cache/temporary internet files (if possible, shutdown your PC and restart back) and sign back to SSLC (https://licensing.intel.com/eval-free-licenses) using Google chrome and see how things go.

Else, if still facing error. Kindly advise the following for further checking.

Name :

Email Address :

Company/University Name :

Company/University Address :

NICID(Mac Add) :

computer name:

You can also reply/attach your file in private message.

dpa
Novice

Dear AR_A_Intel,

thank you very much for your reply.

I followed the above instructions but I am still facing the error.

So, I need to provide account data via private message.

Could you please provide instructions about how one could send you such a private message?

Regards

AR_A_Intel
Employee

@dpa we PM you a private message

dpa
Novice

I managed to generate the license I needed in SSLC using Safari on OS X.

Thanks a lot for your support.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Sounds good, thanks for sharing and hope everything is working well at your side. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you