FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
5234 Discussions

Stratix II EP2S60 DSP - Reference Design, Schematic and pinout - availability

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Due to some modification required on past project, I have to bring back to life, my old EP2S60 DSP KIT. Unfortunately I didn't find in the box all the CD and in particular I didn't find the one that contains the board schematic, pin out and reference designs. 

I have checked on Altera web site, but i found only information about the gerber files. 

There is anybody that can give me some indication where to find the board data package. 

thks 

Tony
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

hey there, 

Since this board is phased out for a while, perhaps you’ll need to consult Altera customer service directly to see if they can provide the info. to you. 

Not sure if you will get the answer, take a shot though.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I have this board boxed up somewhere in my garage. What were you interested in? If you just want a top-level design see the attached. 

Note: my board is loaded with the crappy ES part. Change the part number if you have the production board. 

I'm sure I have the schematic on a USB drive around somewhere. My initial search did not locate it, but if you need it, I can dig around a little more. 

Cheers, 

Dave