FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

Stratrix DSP board

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hi all , 

I have been looking to acquire this Stratrix DSP dev board , part no : DSPDEVKIT-2S180, i really like this board cuz everything you need for DSP is stuffed on the board.  

I have already checked with Arrow and Digikey , they dont have it in stock . Any clues for any other source within North America ???? 

Thanks  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

that's not a current kit, i don't think you'll have much luck finding it

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

any suggestions for a near match , i have seen the ones with separate ADC board . I dont want them .

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

no, i thought about it when i first posted. i think all of the Altera DSP kits are modular now, but a 3rd party may make something with on board ADC/DAC 

seems like you have some specific needs, maybe you should design something with a QFP Cyclone III/IV?
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

well i want to have all in one package kind a board , but thats ok i will eventually buy the Stratrix brd which comes with ADC card to be plugged into its 50-pin header .