FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
4965 Discussions

Terasic DE2-115 + AD-DA data conversion card

Al0
Beginner

Hello,

I purchased this combo Terasic DE2-115 board and AD-DA Data Conversion Card in order to learn FPGA with the hope to do some signal processing one day with this thing. 

Has anyone worked with this combination before? I am looking for basic examples, which I could use to starn own projects, preferrably in Verilog, since that's the language I am learning.

One can download, usually, Demo projects for Terasic boards and they have one for this board + AD-DA card.  But, unlike their other simpler demos, this one I could not find any description for, so no way to undestand what it is supposed to do, and how to check what it is doing, especially that I am not an expert.

Any help would be appreciated., thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

You may one to contact Terasic if they have any AD-DA data conversion reference design to kickstart you.

JonWay_C_Intel
Employee
Al0
Beginner

thank you for the replies.

It turns out Terasic does have a good example/demo. Somehow the explanation of the demo is a somewhat hidden in their pdf files. Took asking them to find...