FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

Transceiver Hello World! example

druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

Does anyone has the zip file called simple_xcvr_top.zip ??? 

I tried to download it from the FPGA wiki: https://community.intel.com/t5/FPGA-Wiki/Transceiver-Hello-World/ta-p/735572

but the link is not working.

Cheers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you are looking for the simple_xcvr_top.zip in the community page. For your information, as I look into the page, seems like the file link is pointing the wiki page which is no longer available. 

As a workaround, I have sent you a simple design with AV device for your reference to your email. You can try to refer to this design and let us know if there is any issue.

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
druva1
New Contributor I

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply, but the email with the file was empty, it only had a message saying " ref:_00DU0YT3c._5004UrvrKh:ref"

Can you resend the file?

Cheers

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

I tried to uploaded directly to here to see if it works. Pleas let me know if you still not able to see it. Thank you.

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

I believe the initial inquiry has been addressed. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos