FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5915 Discussions

Unable to get evaluation license for ARM DS-5.27.1

jjac705
Beginner

Hi, 

I am Jerry Jacob, PhD candidate from the University of Auckland. I was looking to finish off the GSRD exercise a month ago and was not access the eclipse software via the SoC EDS 17.1 Version 590. 

I was looking to at least get an evaluation license for the same and was not able to find the link. I mailed ARM about this and they told me that the licensing part is taken care of Intel. I am puzzled as I cannot find the link for the same.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

Jerry Jacob

Internal error.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. For University license and related. Sign into the FPGA Academic Program website and request a license or renewal from there.

But if you still have any question regarding University Program, drop an Email to psg.university@intel.com         

Our university team will help and answer your question.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos