FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5931 Discussions

Unexpected reboot during programming of Arria 10

clonedchocobo
Beginner

I'm following the document AN-807 to try and bringup Arria 10 for OpenCL FPGA use.

I'm on Windows 10.

When executing "quartus_pgm -c 1 -m JTAG -o "p;top.sof", I got an unexpected reboot. This worked for me previously but is suddenly not working anymore.

So I went to the troubleshooting section that tells me to execute "aocl flash acl0" - the document says I should get "flash.cof" and "flash.cdf" files after executing that command but I don't get any files at all. So now I'm stuck and can't proceed. Please help.

@BoonBengT_Intel aocl install failed 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @clonedchocobo,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope this message find you well and apologies for the delayed in response.
After you run the source command and cd to the bringup directory, can you please check if there is any files in it?
And are you facing the following issues in your local environment or devcloud? And are you able to run a aocl dignose to check on the environment setup?
Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @clonedchocobo,

Greetings, unfortunately as we do not receive any further clarification on what is provided. Hence thread will now be transitioned to community support. If you have new queries, please feel free to open a new thread and we will be right with you. Otherwise, the community users will further help you with doubts in this thread. Pleasure having you here.

Best Wishes
BB

0 Kudos