FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

What model is the power adapter of the Arria 10 GX development kit?

EngineerMax
Beginner

Hi,

I bought a used Arria10 gx development kit from eBay, but there is no power adapter. Could you show me  more details about this power adapter?  I want to buy one from  Digkey or Arrow.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Arria 10 GX FPGA development board’s power supply use a laptop style DC power supply. The power supply has an auto sensing input voltage range of 100 ~ 240 VAC and will output 12 VDC power at 16 A to the development board. And connected to 4-PIN POWER DIN JACK(PD-40S on board).

Please kindly contact your nearest Intel salesperson or distributor for purchase. You could refer the contact for our sales and distributor from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to INTEL forum. Arria 10 GX FPGA development board’s power supply use a laptop style DC power supply. The power supply has an auto sensing input voltage range of 100 ~ 240 VAC and will output 12 VDC power at 16 A to the development board. And connected to 4-PIN POWER DIN JACK(PD-40S on board).

Please kindly contact your nearest Intel salesperson or distributor for purchase. You could refer the contact for our sales and distributor from link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
EngineerMax
Beginner

Hi ,

Thanks for your help. I have found one replacement made by DELTA ELECTRONICS.

Yours.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Thanks for your update. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos