FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5925 Discussions

What will happen if I only connect VCCT_GXBL1F to 0.95V which I used for SDI Transmitter.

qhong4
Beginner

I used 10AX027H4F34I3SG. I usde GXBL1F for SDI Transmitter, other such as GXBL1C,1D,1E remains unused. I only connect VCCT_GXBL1F to 0.95V, VCCT_GXBL1C,1D,1E connect to GND.what will happen?

for now the situation is 1 of 3 my board can output sdi successfully .other can not . it is the resson why it faied?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As I understand it, you have some inquiries on the VCCT_GXB power supplies. As I understand it from the pin connection guidelines, VCCT_GXB on one side can be powered down if none of the XCVR, fPLL or IOPLL is used. In other words, you would need to power up all the VCCT_GXBL1 power supplies to 0.95V in your case.

0 Kudos
qhong4
Beginner

THANKS ! I already know I have to supply all my VCCT on one side. Unfortunately I made this mistake and now some of My board can output SDI ,others can't. I want to Know is the reason or I have some other mistake?

0 Kudos
CheePin_C_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. For your information, if the XCVR power supplies are not connected following the pin connection guidelines, we could not guarantee the functionality of the XCVR. It might lead to the SDI no output issue that you are observing. Note that the SDI issue might be caused by others as well. We will need to fix the power supplies connection before we could further debug (if required).

Please let me know if there is any concern. Thank you.

Best regards,

Chee Pin

0 Kudos
qhong4
Beginner
0 Kudos