FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Where could I find a Letter of Volatility for the SoC EM2130L01QI? With the available documentation (datasheet, guides, etc.) I can't seem to find detailed enough information. Thank you.

AFawc
Novice
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mostafa_Intel_AE
Employee

Hi Alex,

The controller used in the EM21xx series contains 8kB of One Time Programmable Non Volatile memory.

It does not contain any other memory type, I hope this can help.

Thanks,

Mostafa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mostafa_Intel_AE
Employee

Hello Alex,

We are so sorry for late response, i have sent your request to the quality team.

Please give me some time until i get the quality team feedback.

Regards,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
Mostafa_Intel_AE
Employee

Hello Alex,

Intel quality team mentioned that Letter of volatility does not apply to power product EM2130L.

Thanks,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
AFawc
Novice
Hi Mostafa, For some reason I can’t seem to login to Intel’s website. Our customer requires a certificate of volatility for our end product. In it they require a summary of the types of memory in the system, an estimate of total size of each type, any sanitation procedures that would be required to clear sensitive information. I was hoping to get something like following example, http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/377379a.pdf, so that we can total up the total amount of Volatile and Non-Volatile memory in our system. If you need more information or there are additional steps we need to take to obtain this information, please let me know. Thanks, Alex
0 Kudos
Mostafa_Intel_AE
Employee

Hi Alex,

The controller used in the EM21xx series contains 8kB of One Time Programmable Non Volatile memory.

It does not contain any other memory type, I hope this can help.

Thanks,

Mostafa

0 Kudos
AFawc
Novice
Hi Mostafa, This helps greatly. Thank you for the information. Have a great day, Alex
0 Kudos
Mostafa_Intel_AE
Employee

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot, and have a great day you too!

Mostafa

0 Kudos