FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Which Intel FPGA best replaces Altera FPGA EPF10K100A?

DaveR23
Beginner

Which Intel FPGA best replaces Altera FPGA EPF10K100A?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

That is a really old device.

The MAX 10 series would be your best bet for a low-cost device with on-chip flash.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos
DaveR23
Beginner

Ok. Thank you, but how long is the MAX 10 fpga family going to stay in production? I need a part that will be produced for the next 3  or 4 years (min).

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi!

As for now we do not have that information available. However, you can subscribe to our e-mail list to receive update about PCN, PDN or Customer Advisory from this link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/my-intel/mal-emailsub/technical-updates.html

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Is all your questions addressed? I will need to close this case in another 3 days if I do not receive any response from you.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous question/reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos