FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5930 Discussions

Who should we contact to purchase the 10M50DAF484I6G? Is it becoming obsolete soon? The DS states that –I6 speed grades of the Intel MAX 10 FPGA devices are not available by default in Quartus who should we contact to get this support?

KAMHI
Beginner

We are interested in using an Max 10 FPGA in a new design. More precisely the 10M50DA device- and speed grade -I6.

We are interested in the speed grade -I6, because it according to the datasheet the only speed grade that supports DDR3 SDRAM.

This device is however not available from Mouser or Digikey. Is this device soon becoming obsolete? If not who should we contact to purchase this device?

Further more the datasheets states that –I6 speed grades of the Intel MAX 10 FPGA devices are not available by default in the Intel Quartus®Prime software and we should contact local Intel sales representatives for support. Could you please help provide a contact?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

Hi @KAMHI​ I have sent you a personal message. I would need your contact info in order to assist you.

0 Kudos
JonWay_C_Intel
Employee

Thank you for your reply in the PM. I have passed the info to the relevant team. They will be in contact with you soon.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back to us. Thank you.

0 Kudos