FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

cyclone 10 gx fpga

mehta_expai
Beginner

Hello,

I had downloaded  Quartus prime pro and the device installation file for cyclone 10 gx.

When i have installed Quartus prime pro & started new project ,but when the board selection window is came, the selection for board is not there. So i have downloaded the board file for cyclone 10 gx from intel website.. with a name of  cyclone 10 gx kit collateral. 

I don't know, how to add this board file in Quartus prime software or where i have to copy this board file in main files.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

If you are saying that you have a development kit and you're not seeing the board in the New Project Wizard, I've found that few of them end up appearing there.  You may have to select the device on the board and manually create I/O and other assignments.  Or you can look for a project template (.par) that might be available for your board.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

If you are saying that you have a development kit and you're not seeing the board in the New Project Wizard, I've found that few of them end up appearing there.  You may have to select the device on the board and manually create I/O and other assignments.  Or you can look for a project template (.par) that might be available for your board.

0 Kudos