FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5924 Discussions

meaning of the AA at the end of 5CEBA4F17I7NAA.

ARU-V
Novice

What is the meaning of the AA at the end of 5CEBA4F17I7NAA. We cannot find this in the specifications. Can you explain the difference between the AA version and without the AA.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Allow me some time to look into your issue. I shall come back to you with findings.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

The two highlighted suffix (2 trailing alphabets) denotes that they are for special customer. It is typically a running alphabet i.e. we use AA first, then followed by AB, AC, …. AZ, BA, BB, etc.

For more information on this you can access this link : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/programmable/sample-ordering-codes.html

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

ARU-V
Novice

We understand that AA is a suffix but according to info in the link there are many suffixes possible. We can also see that there is no explanation for suffix AA. Can you confirm that the AA parts are equivalent to the parts with no suffix if not please let us know the difference.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided, please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
ARU-V
Novice

We understand that AA is a suffix but according to info in the link there are many suffixes possible. We can also see that there is no explanation for suffix AA. Can you confirm that the AA parts are equivalent to the parts with no suffix if not please let us know the difference.

0 Kudos